1) Take people as they come, or leave them as they are….
2) For a sex-worker, the real orgasm is fiscal, not physical.
3) Somewhere around age 30, your friends go on vacation to the sunny Caribbean and return two weeks later as fair-weather friends….
4) Success requires the three T’s: Talent, Tenacity, and Timing.
5) When it comes to sex, the hole is definitely greater than the sum of its parts.
6) The only thing worse than Inflation is Academic Inflation: A bunch of dumb-ass people educated way beyond their levels of intelligence.
7) Be like God; be creative!
8) There is less to him than meets the eye….
9) If I had to choose between handsome and elegant, I would choose elegant: It ages better.
10) Being “fair” makes things even. But being “good” makes things better.
11) Your talent is your truest asset.
12) Don’t live as if today is your last day; live as if today could be your last day.
13) Masturbation may not be the best thing since peanut butter, but it certainly is the best thing since petroleum jelly!
14) Gay men don’t “lie with mankind, as with womankind”; gay men lie with mankind, as with mankind. So where’s the violation of Scripture?